The time has finally come…our TASTING ROOM IS REOPENING for outdoor seating ONLY on Saturday June 20th!!!
We are super stoked to welcome everyone back, but before joining us in our outdoor seating areas, we ask you please read this ENTIRE post.
First, we will keep our Takeout Curbside Service via online and phone orders for the foreseeable future. We realize many folks do not want to venture out yet and we fully respect and support that! This service will be available during our operating hours. Visit our website for online ordering!
For those that feel comfortable venturing out, we have guidelines we need you to follow…here goes…
– Please be PATIENT and KIND. We are navigating a whole new model of operations, to comply with State guidelines. We are doing our best, but there may be some stumbling and changes along the way.
– If you are experiencing signs of illness, or have been in contact with anyone experiencing signs of illness, STAY HOME
– Please see the Host to be seated OR to be directed inside for walk-up takeout sales
– Face coverings are required when not seated at your table
– Remain 6 feet apart from others to the greatest extent
– We will seat people as they show up, we are not taking reservations
– Maximum 8 people per party…this is per the State…we also cannot have more than 50 people total at time
– DOGS must be leashed and KIDS must remain at tables at all times, except for restroom breaks
– Do NOT move tables/barrels or chairs, they’re in their locations for a reason
– Mingling between parties is not allowed, tables cannot be moved together by guests
– Once you are seated, you may head inside to the bar to get your drinks. We ask that you minimize the number of people from your party going inside to the bar.
– You must bring ONE ID inside PER DRINK, be prepared and don’t leave IDs at home. No ID = No Service
– We will NOT be starting tabs, you must close out each trip to the bar
– We ask you keep your visit to 90 minutes or less, so that other folks can enjoy the outdoor seating as well!
– There is NO SMOKING in or anywhere near our outdoor seating areas
– When you are finished with your drink(s), leave the glassware at your table. Staff will come along to bus your table and disinfect tables and chairs before the next party is seated.
– Our cooler is no longer self-service, but our bartender will be more than happy to assist you with 4-packs To-Go!
– To-Go beer CANNOT be consumed in our outdoor seating areas!
– Popcorn Machine is out of service, until further notice
– We have Fox Family Potato Chips for sale, along with bottled water and seltzer water
– We are BYOF and welcome all outside food
– Food Trucks will be ramping up in the come weeks
– We offer cans of hard cider and wine, for those non-beer drinkers
– Need the restroom? Enter and follow the line to the right. Reminder we only have one, single person restroom. We will have the floor marked for safe standing distance!
– Know that there are a ton of other guidelines and cleaning protocols that our staff will be following, all for our collective health and safety!
– PLEASE be respectful of our staff and other guests. Maintain social distancing. Have patience. Enjoy those long awaited drinks.
Friday & Saturday 12pm-7pm
We are incredibly appreciative of your support over the past few months and we are looking forward to welcoming everyone back in the safest way possible! We thank you in advance for complying with these guidelines!! Cheers to patio beers!!